The best camera strap for cyclists.
The Rille stabiliser strap is the best solution we could find to keep our cameras secure on our backs when out on rides.
The shoulder strap is made from 9mm thick mountaineering rope, is adjustable in length from 80-135cm, and connects to the camera using easy-to-detach ABS buckles.
Works with: literally any regular camera strap / leash we've ever seen.
- FIDLOCK buckle for easy opening
- highest quality fabrics from sailing industry
- alloy hook to attach it everywhere
- adjustable slider to fit every standard camera strap
- easy to unmount the strap from your camera strap
- Made in Germany